The concept of this web application dates back to November 2005, and wants to be attempt to track down every boat ever built to the 5.5 meter International Rule (approximately 800 boats) with its current location and owner.
Anybody can contribute by adding informations, gossips, tips, pictures, drawings, rating certificates, racing results, etc… Participation is open to all but is, contrary to Wikipedia, subject to prior registration to avoid abuse and vandalism. The language used on this website is English. Please read our terms of service and conditions of participation for more information.
Please bear in mind that this web application is still work in progress and inconsistencies, errors and missing information are bound to show up here and there. The overall purpose of this web application is to offer the opportunity to the community to correct them.
Many thanks to the sponsors and to all the partners for their contribution.
- GO_-003 - yesterday by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Added photography «5.5 GER 43 "Bellatrix" - in Berlin» to the gallery... [more]
- SUI-138 - 2 days ago by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat is told to be having particular advantages in light-wind conditions. The measuring certific.. [more]
- SUI-130 - 2 days ago by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- This Britton Chance jr. design has been beautifully built by the Egger boatyard and has gained two W.. [more]
- SUI-129 - 2 days ago by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Much discussions going on about bulbs on the ballast, but this boat has proven that such a construct.. [more]
- SUI-154 - 2 days ago by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Thomas Sprecher, long time President of the Int. 5.5m Class, has designed this beauty, which has bee.. [more]
- Participation is open to all, but subject to registration;
- Complete the registration form by entering your name and a valid e-mail address (the latter will be your user login);
- The registration process is complete once you have confirmed the validity of your e-mail address by following the link that appears the registration confirmation e-mail;
- Once your account activated, login by completing the sign in form in the top right corner of the page;
- You will then be able to contribute by adding notes, photographs, documents, links or racing results;
- You can change your mind at any moment and remove the information you have just contributed. Note that you can only delete information you have contributed;
- You cannot (yet) edit the information you contributed. You must delete it and add it again. Sorry about the inconvenience. This feature will be available in the next version;
- This web application launched as a beta in September 2007. It is still work in progress. Be kind with it. Please help us to improve the quality of this tool by any bug or updates you may come up with. Thanks in advance for your help and understanding.