|Designer||Alfred Edward "Bill" Luders Jr. (USA)|
|Builder||Seabrook Shipyard (USA)|
|Material||Mahogany on oak frames|
|1st certificate issued||1968|
|Original boat name||Sundance|
|Original sail number||081|
|Current location||San Juan Islands, WA (USA)|
- Material - 05.08.2011 by Jeffrey Hanks
- Mahogany on oak frames
- 5.5 USA 81 "Sundance" New Owners - 03.08.2011 by Jeffrey Hanks
- "Sundance" is now owned by a four person partnership in the San Juan Islands Washington. Title transferred July 2011.
- Designer and builder - 22.12.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The designer of Sundance was Alfred Edward Luders Jr. and has a Luders design number 1075 L5.5 #56.
The builder is Seabrook Shipyard, on Galveston Bay, Kemah, Texas.
As general information to all 5.5s owned by Ernest and Albert Fay (except Firestorm US-87)is that they were all designed by Alfred Edward Luders Jr.
- 5.5 USA 81 "Sundance" - for sale - 14.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Sundance" is currently for sale on the US-westcoast, at www.secondwave.cc
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|USA-081||"Sundance"||Ernest Fay (1968-?)|
|USA-081||"Sundance"||Consortium USA 81 (2011-?)|
Sign in to add an owner