|Designer||Britton Chance Jr. (USA)|
|Builders||Oy Vator, Vator Oy AB. Helsinki (FIN)|
|1st certificate issued||1968|
|Original boat name||Complex VI|
|Original sail number||078|
|Current location||Pisa, Ligurian Sea (ITA)|
- ITA 78 - 12.05.2013 by marco bonzanigo
- Tara is now in Italy, completely restored and registered as ITA 78
- Location of original sail for Complex VI - 28.02.2009 by Rex Howland
- I have one of the original sails (US-78)for Complex VI which I received from Dr. Britton Chance.
- FRA 41 - 01.07.2008 by Gurvan Jaouen
- She is now sailing as FRA 41, her homeport was a time the "Ile aux Moines" in the Gulf of Morbihan, Brittany.
And she is now for sale, ashore in Le Crouesty harbour...
- US-78 - 19.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Complex VI was built for Dr. Britton Chance and was the last wooden 5.5 metre which Vator built. The last 5.5 metre Vator built was Helena L-31 for NJK (Nyländska Jaktklubben).
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|USA-078||"Complex VI"||Britton Chance Sr ? (1968-?)|
|SUI-104||"Joker III"||Thomas Sprecher (?-?)|
|FRA-041||"Tara Fai"||R. Branellec (?-?)|
|FRA-041||"Tara"||Thierry Calage (?-?)|
|ITA-078||"Tara"||Mariacristina Rapisardi (2013-?)|
Sign in to add an owner