|Designer||Britton Chance Jr. (USA)|
|Builders||Dirk Kneulman, Ontario Yachts (CAN)|
|1st certificate issued||1966|
|Original boat name||Fete|
|Original sail number||074|
- Builder - 01.05.2013 by Scott Allan
- Builder was Dirk Kneulman at Ontario Yachts.
- 5.5 US-74 "Fete" - The Polyox Story - 12.09.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Fete" was built with a string of needle holes in the bow section, underwater and was featuring a pressurized tank near the mast, filled with Polyox, a chemical meant to improve water flow on the hull. During the World's in the Bahamas in 1967, the jury in the end forbid this technology.
- First owner - 20.07.2009 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The owner is Robert M. Allan Jr.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|USA-074||"Fete"||Robert M. Allen jr. (1966-?)|
|CAN-074||"Fete"||James Crang (?-?)|
|CAN-074||"Fete"||Harry Roman (1971-?)|
Sign in to add an owner