|Builder||Bjarne Aas (NOR)|
|Material||Mahogany planks on steambent ash frames, bronze fastened|
|1st certificate issued||1965|
|Original boat name||Lyric|
|Original sail number||062|
|Current location||Rockland, ME (USA)|
- 5.5 USA 62 - 02.10.2012 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Eric Stockinger reports on the relaunch of "Lyric" after a complete rebuild to original configuration. First races have been sailed on local waters (Mainsail showing 72 of "Cloud IX"?) and the boat will serve as flagship boat for the yard. Baot & Crew are looking forward to join other 5.5's, racing on the East Coast.
- Information - 23.01.2009 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Designer is Norman Owens.
- 5.5 USA 62 - Info from Maine - 22.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- For sale at Atlantic Challenge, Maine: (1965) LOA: 31' 4" Full length mahogany planks on steambent ash frames, bronze fastened throughout. The spars are of aluminum. There are 3 mainsails, 5 jibs and 2 spinnakers, most in very good condition, as are the hull and rigging.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|USA-062||"Lyric"||John Gregory (?-?)|
|USA-062||"Lyric"||Atlantic Challenge (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner