|Builders||Luders Marine Construction Company, Stamford (USA)|
|1st certificate issued||1956|
|Original boat name||Pathfinder|
|Original sail number||010|
|Current location||Duluth, Lake Superior, MN (USA)|
- New Owner - 03.11.2014 by Daniel Rossi
- New owner on or about 29OCT2014 is Bob Bruce located in Duluth,MN. Name of boat will be changed from Stars.
- 5.5 US-10 "Pathfinder" - Design by Whiton - 29.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- In an interview with YACHTING in June 1963, A. E. LUDERS, Jr. is commenting about the design of "Pathfinder":
"...Herman Whiton designed one for himself called the "Pathfinder" which we built for him..."
The complete text can be seen in the notes for US-6.
- Pathfinder - 26.11.2008 by Daniel Rossi
- I have a copy of the August 13, 1956 Sports Illustrated magazine that shows a picture of Pathfinder and another 5.5 in the background owned by Edward DuPont. The article cover the Olymipics and one additional photo of Complex II.
- The builder - 30.03.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- The builder was Luders Marine Construction Company, Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
Look at the photo on the right!
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|USA-010||"Pathfinder"||Herman Whiton (1956-?)|
|USA-010||"Pathfinder"||Harry Vigrass (?-?)|
|USA-010||"Pathfinder"||Roger Stanley (?-?)|
|USA-010||"Stars"||Win Cooper (?-?)|
|USA-010||"Stars"||Bob Swain (?-?)|
|USA-010||"Zephyr"||Bob Bruce (2014-?)|
Sign in to add an owner