|Designer||Håkan Södergren (SWE)|
|Builders||Paul Lindenberg, Lars Bergström (Bergström & Ridder)|
|1st certificate issued||1981|
|Original boat name||Kungsörnen|
|Original sail number||063|
|Current location||Huizen, Gooimeer (NED)|
- 5.5 NED 28 history - reconfirmed by Mikkel Thommesen 7th July 2008 - 08.07.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat was indeed NOR 41 and was bought from Sweden. It belonged to various Norwegians, John S Platou and Erik Wiik-Hansen among them. The boat sank at least once, but was rescued and sailed later. I know she was designed by J Håkan Södergren.
- Data transfer - Note from Seb Schmidt - 08.07.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Unsure infos, to be completed - 29.06.2008 by Site Administrator
Current sources :
- 5.5 dutch fleet website (www.5klasse.nl)
- notes received from Frits Kruyt, Nov.2007.
- Built in Florida - 28.02.2008 by Jens Busch
- Kungsörnen was built in Florida by Paul Lindenberg with Lars Bergström (Bergström&Ridder) in charge and designing the rigg. She was shipped to Bahamas for the World´s in 1981 and then home to Sweden. Sold to Norway where she was sunk. (This all confirmed by the designer Håkan Södergren)
- S-63 / Sold to Norway - and lost - 17.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat was the first and possibly last 5.5 made in GRP, ever built in Sweden. she was sold to Norway and eventually lost; circumstances unknown, so far.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SWE-063||"Kungsörnen"||Carl-Ake Wastesson (1981-?)|
|NOR-041||"Kungsörnen"||John S. Platou (?-?)|
|NED-028||"Mindlift"||Luc Sala (2002-?)|
Sign in to add an owner