|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builders||Oscar Schelin, Kungsörs Båtvarv AB (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1959|
|Original boat name||Wasa|
|Original sail number||028|
|Current location||Antibes, Mediterranean Sea (FRA)|
- Other name - 18.08.2009 by Gurvan Jaouen
- She has been also christened "Damoiselle IX" before "Vega".
In the middle of the 90's, her owner was Frédéric MERCIER, her homeport being St Jean Cap Ferrat (Mediterranean).
- Notes placed before with F-20 - 31.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- 5.5 F-20 / possibly original S-28 - 01.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
The loop is closing: The French register stated for F-20: "Wasa?". Assumption: She is original S-28, built 1959, a boat which is currently for sale in France.
5.5 F-20 "Vega" / an original or alias - 01.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
For "Vega", a list from the early 60's is stating a building year of 1961; "Sté. Copérative de Stockholm", no further trace which yard that might be and whether she is original or alias.
Name - 28.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
Might be Damoiselle 9?
And Vega III
- Gold Cup winner - 12.02.2008 by Jens Busch
- The swede Pelle Gedda won the Scandinavian Gold Cup with this boat in 1960.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SWE-028||"Wasa"||Konsortiet KSSS / Sven Salén (1959-?)|
|SWE-028||"Wasa"||Tom Siefvert (1966-?)|
|FRA-020||"Vega"||. Mercier (?-?)|
|FRA-020||"Vega"||Maurer ? (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner