|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builders||Oscar Schelin, Kungsörs Båtvarv AB (SWE)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1953|
|Original boat name||Little Flica|
|Original sail number||016|
|Current location||Karlskrona, Baltic Sea (SWE)|
- Bobby it is - 31.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The 5.5m questionnaire, launched by O.A. Aisher and R. A. Aisher in the early 60's is confirming Bobby and Dr. M. Kelly to have owned "Little Flica", with registration number BA-3
- Laurin it is - 29.05.2008 by Jens Busch
- According to the builder, Schelin at Kungsör, Laurin was the designer of Little Flica. Earlier they thought she was an Ohlson design, but when they checked out their archives they found it was Laurin.
- Second owner ? - 29.03.2008 by Sebastien Schmidt
- According to Matti Muoniovaara's source, this boat was bahamian until 1956, but since which date ? Who was the owner, Bobby ?
- Doubts on architect... - 29.03.2008 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Are we sure Arvid Laurin is the designer ? Following other sources, it should be Ohlson. Who knows ?
- S16 - 07.03.2008 by Jens Busch
- The story tells "Flica" was a 12-M. So this is Little Flica.
- 5.5 SWE 16 - 16.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- This is a stopped restoration project.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SWE-016||"Little Flica"||Morgan Lindström (1953-?)|
|BAH-003||"Little Flica"||Robert Hallam "Bobby" Symonette (?-1956)|
|USA-004||"Little Flica ?"||[un known] (1956-1959)|
|SWE-016||"Little Flica"||Björn Nordenhake (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner