|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builder||. Motala (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1951|
|Original boat name||Talatta|
|Original sail number||013|
|Current location||Toronto, Lake of Ontario (CAN)|
- Heiti Roman - 04.02.2015 by Susan Hamilton
- Heiti bought this boat in Sweden and had it shipped over to Canada in 1963 or 1964. We belonged to the national yacht club. Not sure when he sold it ( I was 10 or 11 )
- Indian Maiden in Canada - 17.02.2014 by Wayne Mullins
- Indian Maiden was on the roster of the National Yacht Club, Toronto in the mid 1960's. She was owned by Harry Roman and crewed by his two "indian maidens" - Marg Roman and Pat Gardiner. This crew won the Lake Ontario championships in 1966.
- Thalatta and Complex II - 28.06.2012 by Matias Johansson
- There are Arvid Laurin drawings in the Swedish Maritime Museums' archives from 1951 talking about the "modification of Stigwan's Thalatta" for Britton Chance (Sr).
Does anybody know what the relationship of these two boats (USA-1 Complex II and SWE-13 Thalatta) is?
Modification of Stigwan's Thalatta, client Britton Chance:
Modification of Thalatta and boat for Britton Chance, client J.O. Söderhjelm:
- Talatta - 07.03.2008 by Jens Busch
- The original owner was GSK (Göteborgs segelklubb ?) and the helmsman was Jan-E Berglöw. But already in 1951 the owner seems to have been Bengt Stigwan, GKSS. In 1952 Kurt Ribbhagen is the owner, sailing for SSS, Stockholms Segelsällskap. Heiti Roman, Canada, seems to be the owner in 1964.
- 5.5 S-13 "Talatta" / Sold to Canada - 16.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- This boat was sold to Canada; new name or name at the time of selling: "Indian Maiden".
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SWE-013||"Talatta"||Jan-E. Berglöw (1951-?)|
|SWE-013||"Talatta"||Kurt Ribbhagen (?-?)|
|SWE-013||"Indian Maiden"||? ? (1980-?)|
Sign in to add an owner