|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builder||Motala Batvarv (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1952|
|Original boat name||Dunungen XI|
|Original sail number||012|
- 5.5 S-12 / Exported to Switzerland? - 28.06.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- There is a possiblity that she became 5.5 Z-19. Anyone having info on the further locations of this boat, please place a note.
- Avanti? - 07.03.2008 by Jens Busch
- Another source says S12 is named Avanti !?
- Dunungen XI? - 02.03.2008 by Jens Busch
- One of my sources (KSSS yearbooks) says that Dunungen XI, design Laurin, was built at Motala Båtvarv for Herbert Dieden in 1952 or 1953. It is most probably this boat, even though the building year is "wrong".
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SWE-012||"Dunungen XI"||Herbert Dieden (1952-1954)|
Sign in to add an owner