|Designer||Sebastien Schmidt (SUI)|
|Builders||Christof Wilke & co., Wilke & co. bootswerft (SUI)|
|Material||sandwich glass epoxy PVC foam|
|1st certificate issued||2006|
|Original boat name||Artemis XIV|
|Original sail number||220|
|Current location||Oslo Fjord (NOR)|
- NOR-057 a, b and c. - 29.06.2008 by Site Administrator
- When Roni Pieper died in 2007, Kristian honored his memory by sailing "Artemis XIV" in the Worlds of San Remo and took the silver medal. SUI-220 was wearing the number NOR-057 for this event and after, as Kristian bought the boat back to Norway.
Original NOR-057 was the sail number of Kalle Nergaard, father of Kristian, reason why SUI-220 has been named NOR-057c.
- Information - 18.02.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- But which boat was Artemis XIII?
It's an Optimist dinghy in St Moritz Yachtclub
- Boatname - 30.09.2007 by Stefan Zlot
- Boatname is ARTEMIS XIV
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- New keel by Sandrine Lescaudron. Vice-World champion 2006 in Medemblick with Jochen Schuemann.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-220||"Artemis XIV"||Ronald Pieper (2006-2008)|
|NOR-057c||"Artemis XIV"||Kristian Nergaard (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner