|Designer||Sebastien Schmidt (SUI)|
|Builders||Josi Steinmayer, Meilen, ZH, Steinmayer Bootswerft, Meilen, ZH (SUI)|
|Material||Sandwich glass epoxy PVC foam|
|1st certificate issued||1995|
|Original boat name||Artemis X|
|Original sail number||192|
|Current location||Leissigen, Lake of Thun (SUI)|
- Schedule precisions - 15.04.2014 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Modifications of the hull shapes studied and built during winter 1994-1995.
- Quasi sister-ship - 30.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- "Artemis X - Shaï" has a quasi sister-ship :
BAH-17 "John B." once again to Bobby Symonette, only the keel was different.
- Design story - 30.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- "Artemis X - Shaï" is based upon SUI-169 "Chlika-Chlika" designed in 1989 together with Philippe Meier.
The forward half of the hull shape has been completely re-designed for a better lake-like choppy waves (Chlika was designed for the long swell of Australia and Bahamas), that is concretely narrower and deeper entry lines.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-192||"Artemis X"||Roni Pieper (1995-1999)|
|SUI-192||"Shaï"||Stefan Zlot (1999-?)|
|SUI-192||"Shaï"||Erik Nordquist (2009-?)|
Sign in to add an owner