|Designers||Philippe Meier (SUI), Sebastien Schmidt (SUI)|
|Builders||Philippe Kolly, Kolly, Philippe (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated mahogany|
|1st certificate issued||1992|
|Original boat name||Zen|
|Original sail number||175|
|Current location||Tannay, Lake of Geneva (SUI)|
- Keel & mast update - 15.04.2014 by Sebastien Schmidt
- During winter 2002-2003, SUI-075 and sister-ship FRA-045b have been updated by setting a new low-surface & low-weight keel fitted with a trim tab, by placing the weight difference in inside ballast and by moving the rig to aft to better share the side force between fin and rudder.
Mast has been changed then for a carbon tube, but I have no recording if the rudder has been also effectively transformed or not (intention was on the drawings).
- Design generation # 2 - 22.02.2008 by Sebastien Schmidt
- This design set is our second one after SUI-169 and sister-ships.
- Descendants... - 22.02.2008 by Sebastien Schmidt
- SUI-175 has one sister-ship : FRA-045b, built in 1994.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-175||"Zen"||Philippe Kolly (1992-?)|
|SUI-175||"Bellagioia II"||Frédéric de Rutté (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner