|Designer||Marc Lang (SUI)|
|Builders||Olivier Luthi, Luthi René & fils, Crans (SUI)|
|Material||cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1991-04-22|
|Original boat name||Sirène|
|Original sail number||174|
|Current location||Berlin (SCG), Havel (GER)|
- 5.5 SUI 174 "Sirène" - 04.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The Essentials show the 1st certificate to have been issued in 1989; could someone with access to that certificate publish it in the documents? The actual owners would be most interested and thankful!
- "Sirène" Z 174 - 09.10.2007 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Original boat name: "Sirène"
2nd owner: Roland Lappin / until 2006
- "Heaven can wait" 5.5 GER 29 - 01.10.2007 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The actual name of the boat is "Heaven can wait", owned by K. Fischer and O. Krüger since 2006, the previous owner was R. Lappin
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Julia came after her first owner (Horst Pelz) got cauhgt in a big storm with a light displacement boat. He felt very unsecure and decided for a safer boat. He asked Marc Lang (a local designer from Geneva) to design such a boat. The naval architect used the rules to draw the lines of a boat of maximum weight, minimal sail area and maximum length at waterline. This was maybe a too radical approach and showed a real lack of speed in lighter wind especially when jibing but became unbeatable when it reached 3 Bf. and the boat was safe to sail !
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-174||"Sirène"||Horz Pelz (1989-?)|
|GER-029||"Julia"||Roland Lappin (?-2006)|
|GER-029||"Heaven can wait"||Owners Fischer/Krüger (2006-?)|
Sign in to add an owner