|Designer||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Builders||Hermann Egger, Egger H., St.Aubin (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1982-05-07|
|Original boat name||Alain V|
|Original sail number||136|
|Current location||Glücksburg, Flensburg Fjord (GER)|
- 5.5 GER 30 "Criollo" - fast beauty - 15.10.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat is - following a major refit - an absolute beauty and remains being a fast Evolution, just winning the Evolution category on the Lake of Thun during the "TYC Herbstpreis" races.
- Information - 09.10.2007 by Warren Muir
- This yacht was designed by Warren Muir, not Ben Lexcen, it was one of three built from the original design commissioned by J.P.Jenni.
- History of SUI 136 - 01.10.2007 by François Bouvier
- So we have a full history of this boat, till yet. Still, the myth about these three sister-ships (Z 132, z 133 and z 136), known as the Crocodile affair -sponsoring from Lacoste- stays quite unclear. Any lights on this subject?
- "Criollo" 5.5 GER 30 - 01.10.2007 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Criollo" is the actual name of the boat, owned by A. Christiansen since April 2007.
Previous owner until April 2007: W. Kamp
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-136||"Alain V"||Paul Ramelet (1982-1992)|
|SUI-136||"Week-End V"||Georges Bouvier (1992-1999)|
|GER-030||"La Donna è Mobile"||W. Kamp (1999-2007)|
|GER-030||"Criollo"||A. Christiansen (2007-?)|
Sign in to add an owner