|Designer||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Builders||Hermann Egger, Egger H., St.Aubin (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1982-05-07|
|Original boat name||Cayman-Jack|
|Original sail number||133|
|Current location||Golfe du Morbihan, La Bretagne (FRA)|
- 5.5 FRA 33 "Cayman-Jack" - Keel design by Dassault - 22.01.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat got a new lead keel. According to the actual sales advertisement this keel was designed by Dassault.
- F-33 - 29.01.2009 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Original sail letters F-33 belong to another boat
- Information - 09.10.2007 by Warren Muir
- This 5.5m yacht was designed by Warren Muir, Ben Lexcen had nothing to do with this design. The design was commisioned by J.P.Jenni, based upon the Arunga 4 design, which I was also resposible for designing.
- sister-ship - 19.09.2007 by François Bouvier
- There is a third sister-ship of SUI 132 and SUI 133: SUI 136, now GER 30.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Sister-ship of SUI-132. New keel designed by Bernard Dunand ? Became FRA-33
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-133||"Cayman-Jack"||A. Monnier (1982-?)|
|SUI-133||"Cayman-Jack"||H. Mercier (?-?)|
|FRA-033b||"Cayman-Jack"||Mico Bolo (?-2003)|
|FRA-033b||"Cayman-Jack"||C. Rothiacob (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner