|Designer||Warren Muir (Australia)|
|Builders||Hermann Egger, Egger H., St.Aubin (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1982-05-07|
|Original boat name||Manjack-Cay|
|Original sail number||132|
|Current location||Tutzing (DTYC), Lake of Starnberg (GER)|
- 5.5 GER 65 "Eternity" - refit completed - 13.05.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Eternity" has undergone a refit process during wintertime, presenting her now ready to race, soon to meet her sistership 5.5 GER 30 "Criollo" on the Flensburg Fjord.
- Designer - 19.05.2008 by Warren Muir
- Unfortunately I have no control over who fills out the measurement certificate and wishes to use some one elses name for getting a few bucks more for the yacht, but I have and hold all of the original drawings for these yachts and they have my name on them.
- Designer - 14.05.2008 by René Meyer
- In the original measurement certificate the name of the designer is Ben Lexcen
- Information - 11.10.2007 by François Bouvier
- Sister-ship of SUI-136
- Information - 09.10.2007 by Warren Muir
- Actually, this 5.5m was designed by Warren Muir, Ben Lexcen had nothing to do with this yacht.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Sister-ship of SUI-133. New keel designed by Bernard Dunand ?
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-132||"Manjack-Cay"||J.P. Jenni (1982-?)|
|SUI-132||"Crocodil Affair"||Juerg Weillenmann (?-?)|
|SUI-132||"Crocodile Affair"||R. Meyer (?-2008)|
|GER-065||"Eternity"||Beate & Uwe Kraft (2008-2010)|
|GER-065||"Eternity"||Bernd Lewandowski (2010-?)|
|GER-065||"Windschleiche"||Odin Grupe (2012-?)|
Sign in to add an owner