|Designer||Britton Chance Jr. (USA)|
|Builders||Hermann Egger, Egger H., St.Aubin (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1980-07-00|
|Original boat name||Sinaryl|
|Original sail number||130|
|Current location||Allaman, Lake of Geneva (SUI)|
- 5.5 Z-130 "Sinaryl" - World Champion in 1984 & 1985 - 21.01.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- This Britton Chance jr. design has been beautifully built by the Egger boatyard and has gained two World Championship titles, in 1984 and in 1985.
- Owner change - 11.04.2012 by Site Administrator
- The boat has been sold to M. Jean-Pierre Neukomm and will stay on Leman lake, probably in Aubonne.
As M. Egger finished always his cold laminated wood building with a longitudinal layer, the hull will probably be back to natural wood finish.
Informations from Philippe Kolly, 11.04.2012.
- Some more informations about SUI 130 - 11.07.2008 by François VERNET
- Material : Wood moulded
François HOMBERGER (1980-1991)
Heinz SAURER (1991-1998)
Stefan ZLOT (1998-2000)
François VERNET (2000-???)
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-130||"Sinaryl"||François Homberger (1980-1991)|
|SUI-130||"Nina"||Heinz Saurer (1991-1998)|
|SUI-130||"Comback"||Stefan Zlot (1998-2000)|
|SUI-130||"Djinn"||François Vernet (2000-?)|
|SUI-130||"EMMA"||Jean-Pierre Neukomm (2012-?)|
Sign in to add an owner