|Designer||Jean Berret (FRA)|
|Builders||Hermann Egger, Egger H., St.Aubin (SUI)|
|Material||Cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1980-05-12|
|Original boat name||Marotte|
|Original sail number||125|
|Current location||Newport (RPAYC), Pittwater, NSW (AUS)|
- "Marotte" has returned to racing - 07.03.2016 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- One of the most beautiful and competitive 5.5m Evolution boats has returned to racing. Now sailing as 5.5 AUS 59 out of Pittwater, "Marotte" has been a recent participant in the Australian Nationals, at VYC.
- Note received by Robert Hart, 07 August 2009 - 15.08.2009 by Site Administrator
- Dear Seb,
The 5.5 "Marotte", (sail no. SUI 125) formerly owned by Anouk Ferrario from Geneva, has now been given the Australian sail no. AUS 59. Would you be kind enough to add her to the database.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- New appendages designed by Seb Schmidt, first the rudder in 1994 by Decision SA, then the keel in 1998-99 by Anthonet.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-125||"Marotte"||A. Schürch (1980-1980)|
|SUI-125||"Clapotis IX"||Max Ratton (1981-1987)|
|SUI-125||"Marotte"||Ph. Serey or Serex ? (?-?)|
|SUI-125||"Marotte"||Alfred Marti (?-?)|
|SUI-125||"Marotte"||Anouck Ferrario (?-?)|
|AUS-059||"Marotte"||Robert Hart (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner