|Designer||Alfred Edward "Bill" Luders Jr. (USA)|
|Builders||Oy Vator, Vator Oy AB. Helsinki (FIN)|
|1st certificate issued||1965-05-14|
|Original boat name||Scatoulitsa IV|
|Original sail number||069|
- "Scatoulitsa IV" - in Skovshoved - 17.10.2016 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat has returned to racing, showing up in Skovshoved on Oeresund, in August 2016 for the 5.5m World Championship, hosted by KDY.
- Transfer of notes / boat found in Lausanne is SUI 69 - 09.08.2015 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Unknown 5.5 in Lausanne - who knows her? - 02.04.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
Francois found this boat in Lausanne, which is unknown in the local 5.5 scene. Who has knowledge on ownership, yard, design, year?
Looks like mid-end 60's, Chance jr? Could she be the lost G-19?
- More informations available by contacting the restauration shipyard... - 20.11.2009 by Sebastien Schmidt
- End of October 2009, I was visiting Jean-François "Bouboule" Burkhalter in his shipyard in Yverdon-les-Bains (south-west end of lake of Neuchatel, SUI), when he told me about his two latest restaurations of 5.5 : SUI-069 "Scatoulitsa IV" and SUI-081 "Leda II".
Bouboule showed me some pictures of these two wood-works (his know-how is famous), but we didn't have enough time to go further in these subjects.
Anyway, all of these datas are available by contacting him. Just refer to this Inventory research (which has been presented to him).
Jean-François Burkhalter, chantier naval
rue du Parc 14, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains/VD
Tel. 024 425 74 64 Fax 024 426 32 53
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-069||"Scatoulitsa IV"||S. Aga Khan (1965-1967)|
|SUI-069||"Onac"||André Canonica (1967-?)|
|SUI-069||"Candide II"||Not disclosed (?-?)|
|SUI-069||"Scatoulitsa IV"||Not disclosed (2016-?)|
Sign in to add an owner