|Designers||Carl-Erik Ohlson (SWE), Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Hjalmar Olsson & David Olsson, Arendals båtvarv (SWE)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1963-03-28|
|Original boat name||Mouette V|
|Original sail number||054|
|Current location||Überlingen (BYCÜ), Lake of Constance (GER)|
- 5.5 GER 54 "Anja" - and she did it again! - 01.11.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Also in 2010, "Anja" has been the fastest and most successful 5.5m Classic on the Lake of Constance, hence winner of the "Ambition Preis" challenge trophy in the Classic segment; but also on National level, being the winner of the 5.5m Vintage Classic Cup.
- 5.5 GER 54 "Anja" - Winner of the 2009 "Vintage Classic Cup" - 26.10.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Dietmar Armbruster from Constance has won the "Vintage Classic Cup" for 5.5m boats in condition according to the last Olympic rating rules, reaching the lowest points out of 9 races held in Germany in 2009. Donated by family Fehrle, this Silver Cup had originally been won in 1924 by designer and boatbuilder Willi Lehmann, who from the 50's to the 60's had built fifteen 5.5m boats. Sailmaker BEILKEN has supported this prize in its first year, with a voucher easing the purchase of a new set of sails. "Anja" will then be even faster, next year. Anyone for a challenge?
- 5.5 GER 54 "Anja" - refit & result - 13.05.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Anja" was subject to a refit by Dietmar Armbruster, to bring her back to original beauty, and: Ready to race! She won the Classic division of the "Ambition Preis" on the Lake of Constance in 2008.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-054||"Mouette V"||Otto Durrer (1963-?)|
|GER-054||"Tutti IV"||E. Wiedenkorn (1977-?)|
|GER-054||"Maxi"||W. Maihofer (?-2006)|
|GER-054||"Anja"||Dietmar Armbruster (2006-2010)|
|GER-054||"BIG G XVII"||Gert Hennighausen (2010-?)|
Sign in to add an owner