|Designer||Sparkman & Stevens (USA)|
|Builders||Louis Plojoux, Corsier-Port, Genève (SUI)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1960|
|Original boat name||Scatoulitsa II|
|Original sail number||041|
|Current location||Haarlem (NED)|
- 5.5 SUI 41 - by S&S - 05.04.2015 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- S&S design #1590
- SUI-41/ NED-4: designer, owners - 31.07.2009 by Frits Kruyt
- Scatoulitsa II was designed by Sparkman & Stephens, but not by Olin Stephens himself (information given by S&S to Tom Eijkman for an article published in "Spiegel der Zeilvaart", Jan.-Febr. 2008).
The boat was owned by Walter Kickert from about 1992 to 2002, as NED-4 "Laetitia" (not "Laeticia").
My ownership (under the same boat name) is from 2002 onwards.
- "Fortuna III" - 30.01.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The owner of "Fortuna III" was Emil Hepp, Yachtclub Meersburg, Lake Constance.
The boat was registered with the DSV on 7th of May 1965.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|SUI-041||"Scatoulista II"||S. Aga Khan (1960-?)|
|SUI-041||"Trimona"||H.L Widmer (1963-?)|
|GER-015||"Fortuna III"||Emil Hepp (1965-?)|
|GER-015||"Trimona"||B. Haller (1969-?)|
|NED-004||"Laetitia"||Walter Kickert (1992-2002)|
|NED-004||"Laetitia"||Frits Kruijt (2002-?)|
Sign in to add an owner