|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builder||AB Lidingövarvet (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1956|
|Original boat name||Druzhba|
|Original sail number||010|
- 5.5 SR-10 built in 1956 - 28.02.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Due to the fact, that SR-5 appeared on boats' sails of different building years, we are turning the original SR-10 to the 1956 Laurin designed boat, as shown in the list of the Aisher Quesionnaire (1963). The boats having raced with SR-5 sails as this one, will be acknowledged with respective (b/c etc.) add-ons.
- SR-10 / Design by A. Kiselev - 01.08.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Following proof found for SR-5 being "Druzhba I", SR-10 should be "Druzhba II", the Kiselev design from 1962.
- 5.5 SR-10 "Druzhba I" - 14.07.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Boat data source: The Aisher questionnaire from the early 60's. Having "Druzhba I" 1956 with SR-10, "Druzhba II" 1962 with SR-5 and "Druzhba III" 1962 with SR-1 is quite unusual, but that is what the list is showing. The unconsistency in relation of sailnumbers to building years does remain up to SR-108, built in 1962. The list is currently in translation.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|RUS-010||"Druzhba"||Moscow Club V.M.F. (1956-?)|
|RUS-005c||"Druzhba"||Moscow Club V.M.F. (1956-?)|
Sign in to add an owner