|Designer||A. Kiselev (RUS)|
|1st certificate issued||1962-00-00|
|Original boat name||Druzhba II|
|Original sail number||005|
- 5.5 SR 5 - used on different boats - 28.02.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Due to the fact, that SR-5 appeared on boats' sails of different building years, we are turning the original SR-5 to the 1962 built boat, as shown in the list of the Aisher Quesionnaire (1963). The other boats having raced with SR-5 sails, will be acknowledged with respective (b/c etc.) add-ons.
- 5.5 SR-5 "Druzhba" - 1956 Melbourne - 16.01.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Charles Perry has provided the participant list of the Australian Yachting Federation, reconfirming 5.5 SR-5, to have sailed in Melbourne to 8th place, with K. Alexandrov at the helm and Crew K. Melgounov & L. Alexeev, reserve man V. Gorlov.
- 5.5 SR-5 / Design by A. Laurin - 01.08.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Contrary to the lists of the "Aisher questionnaire" from 1962, an article in "Der Segelsport" is stating her as an Arvid Laurin design, having participated 1956 in Melbourne. Hence the building year is for the time being changed to 1956. An information on that date and the boatyard is welcome.
- Information - 02.05.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- SR-5 is Druzhba.
Often seen in Helsinki in the 60s.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
Sign in to add an owner