|Designer||Doug Peterson (USA)|
|Builders||Harry C. "Buddy" Melges, Melges Boat Works, Zenda, Wisconsin (USA)|
|1st certificate issued||1993|
|Original boat name||Zenda Corn|
|Original sail number||057|
|Current location||Schottegat Harbour, Curacao (AHO)|
- NOR-057 a, b and c. - 29.06.2008 by Site Administrator
- The sailnumber NOR-057 has been used on three different boats which will wear the extension a, b and c as soon as we'll have implemented the database with the possibility to have extension -a -b, etc for the double or triple numbers.
> NOR-057a is "Zenda Corn" to Kalle Neergard (see http://5.5inventory.org/NOR/057/)
> NOR-057b is SUI-210 "Artemis XII" of Roni Pieper (see http://5.5inventory.org/SUI/210) which has been chartered sometimes by Kristian Nergaard, the son of Kalle
> NOR-057c is SUI-220 "Artemis XIV" (see http://5.5inventory.org/SUI/220). When Roni died in 2007, Kristian honored his memory by sailing "Artemis XIV" in the Worlds of San Remo and took the silver medal. SUI-220 was wearing the number NOR-057 for this event and after, as Kristian bought the boat back to Norway.
As soon as we'll have implemented the database with the possibility to have extension -a -b, etc for the double numbers, we'll clarify this.
- Precisions about dates of ownership succession - 29.06.2008 by Site Administrator
- Source : list by Frits Kruyt, Nov.2007.
- Dates of ownership changes - 29.09.2007 by Site Administrator
- Dates of ownership changes are approximated on purpose and set up like this only to respect the chronoligical ownership order.
So please share your precisions when you have some new ones !
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|NOR-057||"Zenda Korn"||Kalle Nergaard (1993-1998)|
|NED-021||"Maitresse"||Hans Nadorp (1998-2001)|
|NED-021||"Modern Times"||Victorine Bredero (2001-2007)|
|AHO-001||"Shank"||Not disclosed (2010-?)|
Sign in to add an owner