|Designer||Bjarne Aas (NOR)|
|Builder||Bjarne Aas (NOR)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1962|
|Original boat name||Ira|
|Original sail number||026|
- Transfer of Notes - 5.5 D-14 - 25.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Mikkel Thommessen has given the essential hint for the connection of 5.5 D-14 with N-26, hence the transfer of notes.
5.5 D-14 "Kraka" - historic search - 21.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch Research has so far not brought results, as to year built, design and boatyard of this boat, thus finding out, if she was original Danish or imported. Anyone who can help with data or Information is welcome to place a note.
Kraka - 05.10.2013 by Jens Busch
In 1967 Peer Bruun had registered D14 Kraka for the King Olav Cup in Hankø, Norway, but did not compete.
But he did compete in the Landsregatta Horten (next door to Hankø) in 1967: 11 - 9 - 12 - 8 - 12 - 12. 15 boats on the starting line.
- Danmarks Museum foer Lystsejlads, Tasinge (DEN) - 08.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The 5.5m in the museum on Tasinge (Svendborg) is "Web IV", 5.5 DEN 12.
Where could 5.5 NOR 26 be then?
- Note received from Mikkel Thommessen, 10. March 2008 - 16.04.2008 by Site Administrator
- NOR 26 «IRA», designer Bjarne Aas, Builder Bjarne Aas, Year built 1962, Owner Carl Hoegh, In 1965 ownership was transferred to Carl
Preben Høegh, and i 1967, the boat was sold to Henrik Aas, Bjarnes son, in exchange for a new Princess, a small IOD. I now beleive the boat is located in Denmark, possibly at the museum in Svendborg.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|NOR-026||"Ira"||Carl Hoegh (1962-1965)|
|NOR-026||"Ira"||Carl Preben Høegh (1965-1967)|
|NOR-026||"Ira"||Henrik Aas (1967-?)|
|DEN-014||"Kraka"||Peer Bruun (1967-?)|
Sign in to add an owner