|Designer||Bjarne Aas (NOR)|
|Builder||Bjarne Aas (NOR)|
|Material||Mahogany hull, plywood deck|
|1st certificate issued||1960|
|Original boat name||Rock´n Roll|
|Original sail number||020|
|Current location||Flensburg, Flensburg Fjord (GER)|
- Nirvana - 27.01.2009 by Jens Busch
- In 1967-68 (at least) the name is Nirvana VI and the skipper Ivar Ryder. In -67 he participated in King Olav Cup and Landsregatta Horten, and in 1968 in the Open Scandinavian Championship and King Olav Cup.
- 5,5 NOR 20 "Rock`n Roll" - 07.03.2008 by mikkel thommessen
- She was built for the 1960 Olymoics and sailed the first couple of seasons by Peder Lunde who repeented Norway both in 1952 (silver) and 1956 (5th). She was however not very fast and was beaten in rthe trials by Finn Chr. Ferner who sailed NOR 18, "Struten", designed by Jan Herman Linge.
- "Rock`n Roll" - 07.03.2008 by mikkel thommessen
- Built 1960 Bjarne Aas Ltd.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|NOR-020||"Rockn Roll"||Ragnar Moltzau (1960-?)|
|NOR-020||""Rock`n Roll""||Ivar Ryder (1967-?)|
|SWE-055||"Smuggler"||? ? (?-?)|
|SWE-055||"Rockn Roll"||Björn Kleman (?-?)|
|GER-068||"Rock'n Roll"||Anders Wohlenberg (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner