|Designer||Jan H.Linge (NOR)|
|Builder||Westermoens Batbyggeri A/S (NOR)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1960-01-26|
|Original boat name||Struten|
|Original sail number||018|
- 5.5 N-18 "Struten" - sold to Sweden - 20.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat document (Batkort) is telling, the boat was sold to Sweden in 1961.
- 5.5 N-18 - 15.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The earlier assumption of GER 35 being ex N-18 had to be dropped, upon presentation of measuring certificates, now reconfirming the connection to ex N-25. The question remains, whether the boat owned by W. Courtial, had been N-18 before, or another boat.
- 5.5 N-18 "Struten" - uncertain history - 15.10.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- GER 35 was first believed to have been "Struten II" originally - until that boat (N-25) apparently showed up on Lake Traunsee in Austria; the former owner in Germany holding the original boatyard sign as a proof. Following additional research info from Mikkel Thommessen, the next assumption is, that GER 35 is originally "Struten", built 1960. That boat was severely damaged but possibly got repaired and then painted white (according to Mikkel she had always been clear varnished in Norway) and was sold southward. The picture showing her racing against S-19, could have been taken after the refit. Anyone having info on the boats time between 1960 and 1972, please place a note.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|NOR-018||"Struten"||F.C. Ferner (1960-?)|
|NOR-018||"Struten"||Trygve Johnson (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner