|Designer||S. Herbern (NOR)|
|Builders||Asbjørn Johnsen , Asbjørn Johnsen Båtbyggeri, Son (NOR)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1957|
|Original boat name||Fram II|
|Original sail number||017|
|Current location||Strande [KYC], Kiel Firth (GER)|
- "Fram II" in Denmark - 05.12.2015 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat has, after her time in Sweden, been sailed in Denmark until 2003, but never raced there. The boat was registered with DEFAELE, but no official DEN sailnumber was allocated in the time.
- More details on Fram II - 17.04.2012 by Matias Johansson
- The designer is Sigurd Herbern and the builder A. Johnson from Drøbak, Norway.
- 5.5 GER 56 "Fram II" - refit by Rouven Rademacher - 13.05.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Fram II" has undergone a complete refit, which is perfectly documented on a website, which we do feature under "Links" - have a look. Back on the race track, she has shown her abilities, winning several titles in recent years.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|NOR-017||"Fram II"||Harald of Norway (1957-?)|
|NOR-017||"Fram II"||Ole Aanon Sr. (1962-?)|
|SWE-056||"Fram II"||Karin Ödman (?-?)|
|GER-056||"Fram II"||Rouven Rademacher (2003-?)|
Sign in to add an owner