|Designer||Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Oscar Schelin, Kungsörs Båtvarv AB (SWE)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1964|
|Original boat name||Twins XIII|
|Original sail number||046|
|Current location||Near Arona, Lago Maggiore (ITA)|
- ITA-o46 Violetta VII - 27.05.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Twins XIII was renamed Violetta VII by Gino Alquati that took part at Centomiglia del Garda race in 1976 (8th).
Today the owner is Andrea Boroli and Violetta VII is in AIVE archives.
- 5.5 I-46 "Violetta VII" - 14.01.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The boat was later named "Violetta VII". Who knows the name of the owner & where is the boat today?
- Information - 08.02.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- 1963-64 Kungsör built 7 5.5s. 5 of them were Olson designs and two Luders designs. 1963 Rush 7 S-37, Mechtild G-11; 1964 Twins XIII I-46, Sünschien G-13 and Web III D-11. Grifone I-42 was built at Svinevikens Båtvarv.
- 3 Sisters from 1964: G13 + I? + D? - 08.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Kungsörs had sold 3 Ohlson designed sisterships in 1964: G13 to Germany and the others to Italy and Denmark.
The Danish boat could be "Web III" D 11
The Italian boat could be "Grifone" I 42 or "Twins XIII" I 46
Could those with access to original certificates or other helpful data contribute the builder part for these boats?
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-046||"Twins XIII"||Max E. Oberti (1964-?)|
|ITA-046||"Violetta VII"||Gino Alquati (1976-?)|
|ITA-046||"Violetta VII"||Andrea Boroli (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner