|Designer||Dario Salata (Rapallo (ITA))|
|Builders||D. Salata, Velscaf (ITA)|
|1st certificate issued||1964|
|Original boat name||Nereide II|
|Original sail number||045|
|Current location||Lago Maggiore (ITA)|
- history tips - 17.07.2015 by Andrea Rossi
- Initially ownerd by Com. Dario Salata, Giorngio Cavallo and Piero Sada, she raced "Settimana di Genova" (Genoa, 8-15/03) and "Coppa Beniscelli" (Alassio, 29/4-3/5) in 1964 with not brilliant results.
Later owned by Piero Sada in Anzio used for pleasure cruising till 1975. Abandoned till 1988 Nereide was then moved to Lake Como and restored by Paolo Alfonso Sada (Piero's son).
She was used again for pleasure sailing and some regattas organized by ASDEC
Here some other results in late 90's events for classic boats:
1995 - Classic Week in Santa Margherita Ligure (1st), Cassic regattas in La Spezia (1st) and Coppa Bellano Storia (1st).
1996 - Classic Week Santa Margherita (3rd) and Vele d'Epoca di Imperia (2nd)
1997 - Classic Week Santa Margherita (3rd)
- Current Location - 10.05.2009 by Alberto Albertini
- L. Colombo Shipyard,Grandola e Uniti - Como - Italy
- Current Owner is Paolo Alfonso Sada - 15.03.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Paolo Alfonso Sada
- ITA-45 "Nereide" Designer: Dario Salata - 15.01.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Dario Salata was a designer and italian sailmaker, he was even a grat sailor and he was at the Olimpic games in Helsinki 1952 with the 5.5m Mirtala.
- ITA-45 "Nereide" Builder: Velscaf - 15.01.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Velscaf was the shipyard where Com. Dario Salata that buid Nereide, it's located in Carasco near Lavagna (Ge), Italy.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
Sign in to add an owner