|Designers||Carl-Erik Ohlson (SWE), Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Gustav Karlsson, Bröderna Karlsson & Söner, aka Svinevikens Båtvarv, Orust (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1963|
|Original boat name||Grifone|
|Original sail number||042|
|Current location||La Spezia, Golfo dei Poeti (ITA)|
- Grifone I-42, Marivela - 27.03.2014 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Grifone has been always the property of the Italian navy. Agostino Straulino raced this boat because he was a naval officer, he never owned it. Owner is Marivela, Sezione Velica M.M. La Spezia.
- 5.5 I-42 "Grifone" / Copenhagen 1966 - 17.01.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- From an article about the World's in Copenhagen 1966; in "YACHT" #19, 1966:
"...Defending champion Agostino Straulino, whose newly built Luders design got held up in British docks due to a strike, had to rush his old "Grifone" from Italy to Öresund..."
He finished 5th with her, the result list stating I-51, as originally registered.
- Grifone - 17.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Wrong spelling the name is Grifone
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- 4th/15 at the XVIII Olympics 1964 Tokyo, Japan, Agostino Straulino / Massimo Minervini, Bruno Petronio, Grifone, I-42, C-E.&E. Ohlsson 1963, 2-2-3-11-7-2-5, 4738p.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-042||"Grifone"||Marivela SVMM (1964-?)|
Sign in to add an owner