|Designer||Carl-Erik + Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Hjalmar Olsson & David Olsson, Arendals båtvarv (SWE)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1962|
|Original boat name||Twins XII|
|Original sail number||039|
|Current location||Étel, Bretagne (FRA)|
- Data transfer re F-25 - new data found - 19.02.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The Connection between I-39 and F-39 is not given, the origin of I-39 with F-25 has been found; hence transfer of data.
Boat found back "alive"! - 14.10.2016 by Gurvan Jaouen: Christian Fabre found this 5.5 languishing in her shelter in western Brittany, of which the track was totally lost after several years hidden away ashore (from 1993...).
Christened "Mona III", she seems to be F 25 - once was she presumed to be possibly also F 16, with the same boat's name and owner's name! But F 16 was a Copponex, and Mona III's bow is typically an Ohlson one, not a Copponex.
Her first datas are so far:
- built in 1962 by Svinevikens boatyard (SWE), Ohlson design,
??? – 1979 Joë Lechaux
1979 - 2016 Madeleine Fabre
2016 - Christian Fabre
- Imported to France in Marseilles from Italy 17/05/1965 - on the trip back from which regatta there?
- Registered in Nantes 18/06/1965
All the mission is "just" to track her back to her original sailnumber. Perhaps a British one?
- 5.5 I-39 - possibly became F-39 in 1963 - 15.10.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- During the Swiss championship in 1963 I-39 apparently sailed for France, then still with the Italian sailnumber; it is believed she became F-39, afterwords.
Name - 04.10.2007 by Gurvan Jaouen
Her name is now Azad, she is moored in the river of Auray, Britanny.
Name - 28.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
Could be also Geisha, Swiss championship 1963
Anyone having info on the boats' history from 1963 onwards, please place a note.
- Boats of Max Oberti - 23.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara - 12.07.2008 by Site Administrator
- Twins VI, I-5, Velella, I-5, design Pietro Baglietto, builder Cantiere Baglietto, Varazze, year 1953
Twins VII, I-9, design Pietro Baglietto, builder Cantiere Baglietto, Varazze, year 1954
Twins VIII, I-17, design Pietro Baglietto, builder Cantiere Baglietto, Varazze, year 1956
Twins IX, I-23, Merica , I-23, design Pietro Baglietto, builder Cantiere Baglietto, Varazze, year 1958
Twins X, I-32, design Henri Copponex, builder C.N.Corsier-Port, year 1960
Twins XI, I-34, design Einar & Carl-Erik Ohlson, builder Kungsörs Båtvarv, year 1960
Twins XII, I-39, design Einar & Carl-Erik Ohlson, builder Arendals (Göteborg) , year 1962
Twins XIII, I-46, Violetta VII, I-46, design Einar & Carl-Erik Ohlson, builder Kungsörs Båtvarv, year 1964
Twins XIV, I-49, design Britton Chance Jr., builder Herman Egger, St. Aubin, year 1966
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-039||"Twins XII"||Max E. Oberti (1962-?)|
|FRA-025||"Geisha"||J. Gaubert (1963-?)|
|FRA-025||"Kerhuen"||Christian Fabre (2016-?)|
Sign in to add an owner