|Designer||Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builder||Bröderna Ohlson (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1961|
|Original boat name||Ciocca IV|
|Original sail number||035|
|Current location||Laveno, Lago Maggiore (ITA)|
- owners - 11.11.2015 by Andrea Rossi
- Built for Massimo Poggi as Ciocca IV
1962 Adolfo Carpeneto
1969 Luigi Nocidelli
1980 Augusto Bottagisio named "Ada Maria"
1992 Massimo Gregori named "Lady E"
- 5.5 I-35 "Ciocca IV" - Original or alias - S-35? - 11.01.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The Swedish list of 5.5's is having S-34 and S-35 listed on them, which never showed up with Swedish ownership data, there.
Theory: Both boats were planned for Sweden, but right away sold to Italy and for easyness, the "S" was changed for an "I".
Anyone for a bet?
- The builder of Ciocca IV - 13.07.2008 by Matti Muoniovaara
- In the entry list of Regate di Genova 1964 is written: disegnatore Einar Ohlson, construttore Ohlson Brothers
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-035||"Ciocca IV"||Adolfo Carpaneto (?-?)|
|ITA-035||"Ciocca IV"||Bruno Tropeano (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner