|Designer||Henri Copponex (SUI)|
|Builders||Louis Plojoux, Corsier-Port, Genève (SUI)|
|1st certificate issued||1957|
|Original boat name||Dalgra III|
|Original sail number||022|
|Current location||Naples (ITA)|
- Actual Owner - 25.05.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Actual owner is Enrico Stumpo (2008 - ?)
- Possible sister-ships - 26.04.2008 by Site Administrator
- On the original hull lines drawing of Henri Copponex (archives ref. HC110), dated sept.1956, the following note has been added : "Ylliam XII Z-23, Leda Z-28, Contest Z-27, Dalgra III I-22" (note dated March 1957).
- Nota Bene about ownership - 26.04.2008 by Site Administrator
- Ownership as mentionned here on the right is an hypothesis based upon the following regatas results : 6th Coppa Italia (1958), 7th one(1959) and the Worlds in San Remo 2007, plus the Italian register 1st Oct. 2004 (source Alberto Dollinar 28.09.07).
Please feel free to add your own knowledges about original and previous owner's sequence.
Thanks in advance.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-022||"Dalgra III"||P. Ferrari (1957-?)|
|ITA-022||"Dalgra III"||Circolo Remo Vela Italia (?-?)|
|ITA-022||"Dalgra III"||Marina Perot-Carpaneda (2004-?)|
|ITA-022||"Dalgra III"||Mauro Patruno (2007-?)|
|ITA-022||"Dalgra III"||Enrico Stumpo (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner