|Designer||Pietro Baglietto (ITA)|
|Builder||Cantieri navali Baglietto (ITA)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1954|
|Original boat name||Twins VII|
|Original sail number||009|
|Current location||Unterhilgen, Chiemsee (GER)|
- Transfer of notes for Z-21 - 18.10.2015 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- 5.5 Z-21 / Original maybe I-9 - 15.07.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
Another possibility of the origin of this boat is 5.5 I-9. Those having information on the history of Z-21 prior to 1957, please place a note. edit
5.5 SUI 21: Original or alias? - 30.04.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
There is a probability, that Z-21 has originally been I-5. Assumption: She won in Geneva in 1954 and was then sold to Swiss ownership. Anyone having access to historic data on both sailnumbers, please place a note here.
5.5 GER 8(b) "Lady Luv" - 03.02.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
The boat has been restored by boatbuilder Johannes Bandtlow and is sailing on Lake Chiemsee.
An owner registration will follow, as soon as a software solution for regsitration doubles has been solved. She is "8b" whereas "8a" is Surprise 5.5 GER 8.
- 5.5 ITA 9 "Twins VII" - new data - 18.10.2015 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- An earlier assumption, that Z-21 has been I-5 originally is off the list, as that boat has been found in La Spezia, now. We can therefore combine the data of 5.5 I-9 to Z-21, which became GER 8b.
- Owner list - 23.03.2009 by Andrea Rossi
- Max E. Oberti
- One result... - 26.04.2008 by Site Administrator
- Winner of the 27th Scandinavian Gold Cup 1955, Sandhamn, Sweden, with Max Oberti.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|ITA-009||"Twins VII"||Max E. Oberti (1954-1956)|
|SUI-021||"Farfadet V"||Charles-Ed. Müller (1957-?)|
|SUI-021||"Farfadet V"||M.P. Demaurex (?-?)|
|GER-008b||"Lady Luv"||Johannes Bandtlow (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner