|Designer||Arvid Laurin (SWE)|
|Builders||Peter Schlichting, Schlichting Werft, Travemünde (GER)|
|Material||Mahogany on oak ribs|
|1st certificate issued||1955-06-13|
|Original boat name||Tilly|
|Original sail number||004|
- 5.5 G-4 "Tilly" - 1956 in Melbourne - 16.01.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Charles Perry has provided the participant list of the Australian Yachting Federation, stating 5.5 G-4 with Hans Lubinus at the helm and Crew L. Bielenberg & A. Stein, reserve man D. Fischer.
- 5.5 G-4 "Tilly" - Design drawings available - 18.12.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Plans of 5.5 G-4 are available at the Swedish Maritime Museum.
A large collection of plans made by A. Laurin can be found in the archives, including those of G-4, designed for Hans Lubinus.
You can find them in this database: (http://samlingar.maritima.se/marketstore/)
- Search for 5.5 G 4 "Tilly" - 01.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Searching on www.yachtsportarchiv.de the last signs of the boat can be found as participant during Kiel Week in the early 60's. Anyone having information on the actual location, please place a note.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|GER-004||"Tilly"||Kieler Yacht Club (1955-?)|
|GER-004||"Tilly"||Käte Walter (1963-1966)|
Sign in to add an owner