|Designer||Charles Arthur Nicholson (GBR)|
|Builders||C.A. Nicholson, Camper & Nicholsons Ltd. (GBR)|
|1st certificate issued||1955|
|Original boat name||Yeoman V|
|Original sail number||008|
- 5.5 KA-2 "Yeoman V" - shipped to Australia - 06.03.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Info received from Warren Muir:
"...KA2- Yeoman V. Originally from England, owned by Owen Aisher, Sailed as GBR 008. First owned in Australia by Frank Harrison about 1960..."
- Yeoman V: K-4 - 21.08.2009 by Frits Kruyt
- According to information from the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, UK (from their Camper & Nicholsons Ltd files and Lloyd's Register of Yachts), Yeoman V was GBR-4 (K-4).
Owned by Owen A. Aisher 1955-61, and designed and built 1955 by Camper & Nicholsons (Design No A102, Yard No 810).
- Information - 05.03.2009 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Sail letters of Yeoman 5 were SA-4 in Melbourne 1956.
KA-8 Yeoman 5 is a design of Charles Arthur Nicholson and built 1955 by Camper & Nicholson, hull #810.
- 5.5 K-5 "Yeoman V" - Sailing for South Africa - 03.03.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- "Yeoman V" was sailing for South Africa in the 1956 Olympics. If Skipper Leslie Horsfield just added an "S" to the existing sailnumber - like he presumably did in Helsinki to K-19 - he will have sailed 5.5 KS-8 "Yeoman V" in Melbourne.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|GBR-008||"Yeoman V"||Owen A. Aisher (1955-?)|
|RSA-004||"Yeoman V"||Leslie N. Horsfield (1956-?)|
|AUS-002||"Yeoman V"||Frank Harrison (1960-?)|
Sign in to add an owner