|Designer||Jan H.Linge (NOR)|
|Builder||Westermoens Batbyggeri A/S (NOR)|
|1st certificate issued||1952|
|Original boat name||Unique|
|Original sail number||007|
- 5.5 K-7 - unique in construction - yesterday by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Charles Perry reports:
Unique was quite an unusual boat. I believe that she was the first to have a reverse transom and note the large jib. She went fast to windward but not so good downwind!
- 5.5 K-7 "Unique" - Original - 16.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Charles Perry reports: "...Yes, dad ordered the boat..."
Pictures will follow.
- UK yacht in 1952 Olympics - 17.12.2013 by Matias Johansson
- Unique, designed and built in Norway, was the UK yacht in the 1952 Helsinki Olympics. She was crewed by Perry, S., Dillon, D. and Cochran-Patrick, N.
Till Rors (1952/16, p. 12), a Swedish yachting magazine, writes that Unique was "a jolly yacht with a very original appearance". Too bad we don't have a photo remaining to see how a jolly yacht looks like!
- 5.5 K-7 "Unique" - Original or Alias - 22.01.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Has she been a fomer Norwegian boat, imported to the UK or did R.S.G. Perry order her from Westermoens?
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|GBR-007||"Unique"||Robert Stanley Gr. Perry (1952-?)|
Sign in to add an owner