|Designers||Philippe Meier (SUI), Sebastien Schmidt (SUI)|
|Builders||Philippe Kolly, Kolly, Philippe (SUI)|
|Material||cold laminated wood|
|1st certificate issued||1994|
|Original boat name||Lafayette|
|Original sail number||045b|
|Current location||Crozon-Morgat, Finistère, Brittany (FRA)|
- Keel & mast update - 15.04.2014 by Sebastien Schmidt
- During winter 2002-2003, SUI-075 and sister-ship FRA-045b have been updated by setting a new low-surface & low-weight keel fitted with a trim tab, by placing the weight difference in inside ballast and by moving the rig to aft to better share the side force between fin and rudder.
Mast has been changed then for a carbon tube, but I have no recording if the rudder has been also effectively transformed or not (intention was on the drawings).
Date of appendages transformation as mentionned in below Kaspar's note must be corrected : winter 2002-2003 (instead of 2005).
- Transfer of datas - 13.07.2011 by François Bouvier
- All datas filed under FRA 452 (see reasons below) are now transfered here (FRA 45b).
The entry FRA 452 will therefore be erased.
- 5.5 FRA 45 (b) - Transfer of Notes - 31.05.2011 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- new owner - 03.10.2009 by Jean-Bernard Datry
the new owner is Maurice Floc'h, juli 2009.
Current location : Crozon Morgat
FRA-45(2) known as a artificial name - 17.10.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
Reason is that there were two different boats wearing the same number FRA-045. First one was the ex-SUI-123, second is this original construction. A non distinction would cause conflicts in the database.
FRA 452 - 16.10.2007 by Jean-Bernard Datry
It is necessary to say FRA 45 and not FRA 452
Sister-ship - 04.10.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
FRA-45(2) is a sister-ship of SUI-175, designed in 1991.
Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
New appendages in 2005 designed by Seb. Schmidt
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-045b||"LaFayette"||Christian Hauvette (1994-2009)|
|FRA-045b||"LaFayette"||Maurice Floc'h (2009-?)|
Sign in to add an owner