|Designer||Einar Ohlson + Carl Erik Ohlson (Sweden)|
|Material||Mahogany, carvel planked|
|1st certificate issued||1964-00-00|
|Original boat name||Snowten V|
|Original sail number||026|
- 5.5 F-26 - sold to Switzerland? - 01.03.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- As Alain de Berg purchased his next boat ("Snowten VI") at the Corsier-Port Yard, we may assume, that he sold F-26 to Switzerland, becoming Z-86 there. We do search for the original measuring cert. of F-26, to compare data to the m.c. of Z-86.
- 5.5 F-26 "Snowten V" - Results - 19.02.2017 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Andrea Rossi is commenting on F-26:
Snowten V appears in 1964 results from Genoa regattas owned and helmed by mr Chauvot. Same year she is in Cannes for Coupe de Paris (17th) and Coupe P. de Rothschield (15th)
in 1965 again she is in Naples for pre world with at the helm mr Thillard and the Worlds with crew: De Berc-De Berc-Vincens, she did 27th.
- Name - 06.01.2008 by Gurvan Jaouen
- According to 1966 world's results in Cpenhagen, her name was Snowten V, builder Ohlson brothers in 1964.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-026||"Snowten V"||Louis Chauvot (1964-?)|
|FRA-026||"Snowten V"||Alain de Berg (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner