|Designers||Carl-Erik Ohlson (SWE), Einar Ohlson (SWE)|
|Builders||Ohlson, Ohlson Brothers (SWE)|
|1st certificate issued||1963|
|Original boat name||Goya|
|Original sail number||024|
|Current location||Le Havre, Seine (FRA)|
- Ownership - 18.08.2009 by Gurvan Jaouen
- Last owners known at that time:
Carmelo RIGANO (1991 - until now)
Georges CHAZO (1975 - 1991)
- Origine - 18.08.2009 by Gurvan Jaouen
- According to her current owner and to her customs papers, she is said to have been imported directly from Sweden, arriving at Le Havre on June 27th, 1963.
- Found somewhere... - 12.05.2008 by Gurvan Jaouen
- Apparently she is sailing in the Var, south of France and is now again for sale...
More infos to come soon.
- Name - 28.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Could this boat be Snowten IV or V?
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Sold in the south of France
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-024||"Goya"||P.Y. Delheme (1964-?)|
|FRA-024||"Goya"||Georges Chazo (1975-1991)|
|FRA-024||"Goya"||Carmelo Rigano (1991-?)|
Sign in to add an owner