|Builders||. Aubin, Aubin|
|1st certificate issued||1962|
|Original boat name||Tac|
|Original sail number||022|
- Unmatched photos... - 06.06.2014 by Gurvan Jaouen
- Comparing the first 2 photos, we can assume that the 5.5 shown sailing downwind on the 2nd photo is not Tac: stern profile is different, as mast stepping, tiller position (under deck for F 22), etc...
Thus we have an unknown french 5.5 to discover! She looks like F19, but some elements are missing on deck and she was not white as those times...
- 5.5 F-22 "Tac" - built in 1962 - 14.05.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Owen Aisher (Back then President of the 5.5m Class)and Robin Aisher collected actual Class data in about 1962. The french list is showing "Tac" to be a Hunt design, built in 1962.
- Recherche - 05.10.2007 by Louis Pillon
- Comme les 4 photos jointes tentent de le prouver, c'est du côté de Sport Nautique de l'Ouest (Nantes) qu'il faut chercher les informations.
Sources : Archives de Daniel Guillet
- Designer - 28.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
- Sorry, Ray Hunt designed his first 5.5 1956 and that was Quixotic US-8, later G-9 Mechtild, Greif and Voila.
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- Mentionned as ex-Z-22 in the french fleet register, but it doesn't fit with the swiss register.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-022||"Tac"||A. Deberc (1962-?)|
Sign in to add an owner