|Designer||Eugène Cornu (FRA)|
|Builders||Louis Plojoux, Corsier-Port, Genève (SUI)|
|1st certificate issued||1954-00-00|
|Original boat name||Snowten II|
|Original sail number||006|
- It is "Snowten II" - Kiel Week 1955 - 30.12.2008 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The respective article about the participation of 5.5 F-6 can be found in the document section.
- Perhaps "Snowten II"? - 01.05.2008 by Gurvan Jaouen
- F 6 could be "Snowten II", designed by E.Cornu and built by Corsier-Port boatyard, owner Louis Chauvot. She won Kiel week regattas in July 1955, with Jacques Lebrun at the helm, against Breham (GER 003), Tilly (GER 004), Contest (SUI 007), Vagabonde (SUI 006), Sim Sala Bim (SUI 005), Tam-Tam (SUI 002) and the former Windliese under argentinian flag.
- Name - 16.10.2007 by Gurvan Jaouen
- According to F Puget, her name could be "Loungta" and her owner at one time M. Lory.
- Name - 28.09.2007 by Matti Muoniovaara
- I propose name Cunta
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-006||"Snowten II"||Louis Chauvot (1954-?)|
|FRA-006||"Cunta ?"||La Trinité (56) (?-?)|
|FRA-006||"Loangta III"||A. Lory (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner