|Designer||François Camatte (FRA)|
|Builder||Chantiers Barrière (FRA)|
|1st certificate issued||1952-00-00|
|Original boat name||Damoiselle III|
|Original sail number||004|
- Following name and owner - 26.03.2013 by Gurvan Jaouen
- In 1957, her name was "Koanten". She was owned by Mr Y. Lebec.
She is from a Camatte's design and built by Barrière boatyard.
- Mixed boats? - 15.11.2009 by Gurvan Jaouen
- Apparently, there has been a mix between FRA 4 and FRA 5.
Probably coming from the fact that these two boats have now the same name?
It seems that the one owned by Bertrand d'Alençon is FRA 5, not FRA 4.
Looking at some pictures through her life, some shape details are corresponding. Bertrand d'Alençon is owning La Marquise - FRA 5 since 30years ago; her history is matching the FRA 5 one, not the FRA 4.
- Current location - 12.09.2008 by Gurvan Jaouen
- She's currently ashore at Hubert Stagnol's boatyard, in Bénodet (southern Brittany). Apparently she has not been sailing for the last three or four years, but she still looks very pretty and in good condition. Pictures to follow soon...
- For essentials : - 14.03.2008 by Louis Pillon
- Builder : Barrière à Arcachon
Original boat name : Damoiselle III
Original country : France
Original sail number : F 4
First owner : Dr Roux-Delimal
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FRA-004||"Damoiselle III"||Dr Roux-Delimal (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner