|Builders||L. Wilenius, Wilenius L. Porvoo (Finland)|
|1st certificate issued||1959|
|Original boat name||Inga-Lill XXXXIV|
|Original sail number||020|
|Current location||Helsinki, Baltic Sea (FIN)|
- FIN-20 vignette photo - 16.05.2010 by Matias Johansson
- The vignette photo of Inga-Lill XXXXIIII shows the boat doing sail testing in Naples, Italy in 1960, prior to the Olympic regatta. Notice the unconventional four man crew.
- Former owners - 13.05.2010 by Matias Johansson
- Gösta Kyntzell 1959-1961 (Inga-Lill XXXXIIII)
Ulf Kyntzell 1961-1971 (Inga-Lill XXXXIIII)
Unknown 1971-, (Baloo)
- Finnish Gold Cup challenger - 13.05.2010 by Matias Johansson
- "Inga-Lill 44" was the Finnish Gold Cup challenger in 1960 and 1961. The boat also represented Finland in the 1960 Rome Olympics (the regatta was organized in Naples).
- Note from Matias Johansson of 30.10.08. - 18.01.2009 by Site Administrator
- See also Links page to Wilenius Batvarv, builder of 12 5.5 metres between 1950 and 1959.
- Info received from Matias Johansson, 28.10.08 - 20.11.2008 by Site Administrator
- Other name Baloo.
See specially dedicated website in the link page.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FIN-020||"Inga-Lill XXXXIV"||Patrik Cederberg (2001-?)|
Sign in to add an owner