|Builders||L. Wilenius, Wilenius L. Porvoo (Finland)|
|1st certificate issued||1956|
|Original boat name||Inga-Lill XXXXIII|
|Original sail number||018|
- Christoffer Ericsson on Inga-Lill 43 - 24.02.2013 by Matias Johansson
- C.H. Ericsson writes about Inga-Lill XXXXIII in his book about Gösta Kyntzell saying "Eric Palmgren sailed Inga-Lill in the Gold Cup and One Ton Cup in Norway and in Marstrand and Aeolus regattas in Sweden. After a successful season the boat was sold to Toronto (Canada)."
- 5.5 L-18 - exported to Canada? - 15.06.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Ivan Lavine is informing about a Canadian boat 5.5 KC-18 "Inga-Lill". Given the number coincidence it is believed, she was originally L-18. Anyone having info, in this respect?
- Note from Matias Johansson of 30.10.08. - 18.01.2009 by Site Administrator
- See also Links page to Wilenius Batvarv, builder of 12 5.5 metres between 1950 and 1959.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FIN-018||"Inga-Lill XXXXIII"||Gösta Kyntzell (1956-?)|
|CAN-018||"Inga Lill"||Harry Roman (?-?)|
Sign in to add an owner