|Builders||L. Wilenius, Wilenius L. Porvoo (FIN)|
|Material||Mahogany on ash frames|
|1st certificate issued||1954|
|Original boat name||Kisen|
|Original sail number||015|
|Current location||Helsinki, Baltic Sea (FIN)|
- The yacht is undergoing a complete overhaul - 25.03.2010 by Matias Johansson
- FIN-15 Kisen is undergoing a complete overhaul since 2008, whereby she will be restored from the keel up. The project can be followed in http://fin15kisen.blogspot.com/. Also some English content provided.
- Owned by Ingmar Nylund until 1962 - 29.10.2008 by Matias Johansson
- According to C.H. Ericsson's book on Gösta Kyntzell FIN-015 was sold to Helsingfors Segelsällskap (HSS) in 1962 and renamed Benita (Ericsson 1999, 146).
- Original name was Kisen - 13.10.2008 by Matias Johansson
- The original drawings by Gösta Kyntzell show the name Kisen and this was probably what the boat was called while owned by Ingmar Nylund. The boat went by the name Benita until late 2008. When the name was changed is unclear.
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FIN-015||"Kisen"||Ingmar Nylund, NJK (1954-1961)|
|FIN-015||"Benita"||Sergei Belajeff, HSS (1961-1963)|
|FIN-015||"Benita"||Juha Halme, SaVK (1989-?)|
|FIN-015||"Benita"||Pekka Kassila (?-2008)|
|FIN-015||"Kisen"||Kuuliala, Pailinna, Vanhatalo & Johansson (2008-?)|
Sign in to add an owner