|Designer||Sparkman & Stevens (USA)|
|Builders||E. Blomqvist, Porvoo, Blomqvist E., Porvoo (FIN)|
|1st certificate issued||1952|
|Original boat name||Sidori|
|Original sail number||013|
- Sidori L-13 - 02.02.2010 by Matti Muoniovaara
- In the construction plan 15 May 1951 the frames are of white oak. The floors are of galvanized wrought iron. Other materials: back bone mahogany, clamp amd beams douglas fir (or oregon pine), decking 3/8” mahogany plywood.
- 5.5 FIN 13 "Sidori" - 01.02.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Glad to hear that the case is solved. Wrong assumptions are part of adding notes until the full stories are found and made known. Once I have time to scan the Lloyd's Register file containing the apparantly wrong "steel reference", it will be added in Documents.
- 5.5 SWE 61 "Tuula" - probably ex L-13 - 30.01.2010 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- The hitory of the boat on Orust is not finally reconfirmed. So far believed to be L-6 originally, all info received so far indicate she is originally L-13; hence images + location info on S-61 are placed with this boat.
- 5.5 L-13 "Saidu" - design by S&S - 09.08.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Design #959 by S&S
- 5.5 L-13 / Built with steel frames - 17.07.2009 by Kaspar Stubenrauch
- Acording to Lloyd's Register, the boat is named "Saidu" (Sidori)in 1953 and 1954, with a special remark to the construction: "Steel frames".
- Information - 17.09.2007 by Sebastien Schmidt
- modified for cruising (roof)
Sign in to add a note | RSS feed
|Sail#||Boat name||Owner name|
|FIN-013||"Sidori"||Curt Mattson (1952-?)|
|FIN-013||"Linnea"||Heikki Koivisto (1983-1999)|
|FIN-013||"Sidori"||Jussi Tuominen & Teppo Sorvali (2000-2009)|
Sign in to add an owner